Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Prizes to DIE for!

I was so surprised when I received 2 packages last week. Thats right. Not one, but TWO! I was like a kid at Christmas opening up those boxes and I was even more excited at what was inside.

Remember that competition that I entered for VIXXEN but didn't win? Well, Koffin Kitten and Iron Fist sent me a runner-up prize! How awesome of them! I am so stoked to say the least. Thank you Jen and Iron Fist!

Here's what was in my goodie bag: 2 x awesome Anchor hairclips from Koffin Kitten and a RAD tee from Iron Fist!


Check out these awesome Koffin Kitten hairclips that are on my Want list! I popped over to the Iron Fist website now and there are so many heels that I want! I LOVE them all! Think Im going to have to start saving to add these babies to my collection :)
Sugar Hiccups Heels
Sweet Skull O Mine Heels
Skining Ships Heels
Ruff Rider Heels
Jens Heart Heels
Don't Hold Your Breath Heels

2 comments:

Koffin Kitten said...

Aaah very cool, Sweet Skull o mine, Andys handy work and my name hahaha.. Sinking ships my idea and Andys design.. Jens love my wedding shoes I never got to wear on the day(aw!) .. they are all beauts.. Sinking Ships has a matching handbag too!!! Glad you like your prizes, your krafty eyeball idea was awesome!

Lady Leather said...

Ah rad! You guys are like the ultimate creative duo :) Such a bummer you didnt get to wear your wedding shoes on the day - they are beautiful! Hope you put them to good use now though! Totally gonna go check out the bag too. He he, thanks so much Jen :)

Post a Comment