Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Need a hand?

I adore brooches (but then again, Im sure you already knew that), which is why I absolutely love these brooches!

My friend Graham, knowing my love for all things quirky and interesting, sent me a link to Margaux Lange's website. Immediately you're met with every little girl's best friend, Barbie. But not they way you remember her, more dismembered actually. Margaux breaks down Barbie dolls that have been mass produced and turns them into wearable art, either pieces that she repeats, or once off productions. She's been doing this for over 10 years now, and her jewelry is highly sought after by art buyers, Barbie collectors and quirky individuals alike.

These are some of her brooches that I think are amazing! This is definitely going on my Want-list :) If you want them too, check out her etsy store and her Facebook page!














All pictures have been taken from Margaux's website and photographers include: Margaux Lange, Azad and Quad Graphics

1 comment:

Post a Comment