Thursday, May 5, 2011

A fond Farewell!

My amazing friend Jo left late last night for a round trip around the states. She has been wanting to do this for almost 5 years now. I am so very excited for her that she gets to fulfill her dream and explore more of the world! I popped by her place yesterday afternoon to hang out before she left, watched her pack, helped her with a few odd jobs. It was nice. I wish I was going too actually. But Im more happy for her that she's going. I thought I would make her a little going away pressie. A little something to remind her of home:) After experimenting with the fabric covered leather in the sewing machines - I thought I'd try covering a heart shape - its pretty cute.

To my friend Jo - May you have many amazing and crazy adventures and come back with incredible stories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment