Monday, July 11, 2011

Necklace for your ... well ... neck ...

I always enjoy making gifts for my friends for their birthdays. It was my friend Audrey's birthday this past weekend. She is a graphic designer and owns her own jewelry line called Papillon Belle (beautiful, check it out!) Her business cards have the most beautiful birdcage on it - with laser cutting - absolutely stunning! So in honor of her beautiful design that she did a number of years ago, I thought I would make her a birdcage necklace!

My very first Heather's Leathers necklace I have to say. It was kind of an experiment, but Im pleased to say that it came out really well. Im not sure if Im going to be making a mass of these just yet though for resale, but its fun to try new things. I'll see how it goes, and maybe I'll dabble a little more :)

But for now, here are a couple of pics of Audrey's birdcage necklace:

No comments:

Post a Comment