Friday, July 1, 2011

Market Time!

Sjoe! This week has flown by! But at least its been a productive one. I had a stamp made of the Heather's Leathers logo, and I just want to stamp it everywhere! But so far, Ive managed to restrain myself to just my rad new, homemade, natural packaging :) I have to say that Im really pleased with the results - I think they look great. Hopefully you all will think so too.

I have made quite a bit of stock for the Favourite Things Market happening tomorrow, so please come through if you get a chance, its going to be great! Its from 2 - 5pm, so you can still have a nice long sleep in, at Unit 7, Wembley Studios in Gardens. It is an indoor venue, so if it does rain, we'll be completely covered and icy-wind free! There will also be credit card facilities available for those of you who travel cash-free like me, ha ha.

So looking forward to it! Going to be working on my final touches tonight to get it all ready for tomorrow :) Here are a couple of sneak peaks into whats going to be available and also my lovely new packaging!




4 comments:

Roxy said...

Lufly

Lady Leather said...

Why thank you :)

Heavenly Handmade said...

Love these! Did you do well at the fair? And your packaging looks fab, as does the new stamp.

Lady Leather said...

Thanks so much! Yeah the was great! Had lots of people come and look and lots of purchases too, so Im really happy. Thanks hey, glad you like the new stamp packaging - Im still wanting to stamp everything! :) Im going to post an update soon about the market, so keep a look out.

Post a Comment