Monday, July 4, 2011

Favourite Things Winter Fair!

Wow, what a weekend! Firstly, a big thank you to everyone who braved the weather and came out to the market on Saturday! It was such a great afternoon with loads of lovely things on sale. I wanted to walk out with something from every stall, everything was amazing. It was a great success and achievement for Heather's Leathers, as it was my first market. Thank you to all who bought brooches - you made my day!

I met some wonderful people at the market, customers and other sellers alike. One of which was Leila from Bow Peep. Such beautiful things she makes! She uses fabric, ribbon and fabric covered buttons to make her creations. And she makes brooches! How cool - brooches AND buttons! Two of my favorite things :) If I had the money, I would have bought everything off her table! I did however, get the most gorgeous brooch made by Leila herself! Make sure you check out her website!

I took a couple of snaps before the market started and the madness ensued :) Here are a couple of my favorites:

Me at my stand






My gorgeous brooch from Bow Peep


Bow Peep Stand


Papilon Belle Butterfly jewellery


Vintage Tea Cup Candles


Baby Rattles made from Felt


Essie Stationary


Jack jewellery



Me with Kerry (the brains behind Favourite Things)



No comments:

Post a Comment