Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Button Bonanza!


I stumbled upon a little store in Willow Bridge yesterday that sells beads and craft things. I popped in to have a squizz and found that they had bags and bags of assorted buttons! I went crazy and bought 10 bags!
If you didn't know already, I LOVE buttons. They are actually what started off my creations, as I started making button earrings and moved to leather/button brooches from there.

I felt so inspired last night after my button purchase that I had to make a pair of earrings for old times sake :) I haven't made earrings in a while actually - think Im going to make a whole bunch more! So let me know know if you're interested in a pair - will post pics soon.

In the meantime - here's the pair I made last night ... and I'm wearing today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment