Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Countdown has begun

Sjoe, its Wednesday already and I still have so much to do. BUT on the other hand - Im getting super excited. Ingrid a.k.a. Miss Popsiebelle, arrived yesterday afternoon with the most amazing creations! I really am amazed at how much and how well she has done. Set up starts today for the Design Indaba Expo, so going round to help set up a bit later. Its going to look amazing! Plus, its her birthday today, so happy birthday Ingrid!

On another note, but business card proofs arrived yesterday afternoon! WOOP! Signed off and on the printing reel. Which means I will have some great new cards just in time for the Indaba.

Shame my poor mom is helping me sew a cover for the display stan
d - a beautiful 3 tier cake made from Styrofoam that the brooches are going to be pinned to. Cant wait for that to be ready - thanks Mom!

And my wonderful boyfriend printed my little brooch tags at the office yesterday, despite the bad looks and judging faces from the rest of the staff complex.... thanks babe! Now all I need to do is cut them out ....

Phew, busy week ahead.
Oh and not to forget - we hit our 200 fans target on Monday, and yesterday the winner of a Heather's Leathers brooch was announced! Congratulations to
Esmeralda Brettenny for winning a cherries brooch! :)

For those of you who dont know yet - I will be at the Popsiebelle stand at the Design Indaba Expo with some brooches that I created especially for the Popsiebelle brand! An awesome little collaboration :) So please come and visit us on the weekend (25th - 27th February). Woohoo!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your poor boyfriend did so much more

Lady Leather said...

My boyfriend is amazing.

Post a Comment